[sudo-discuss] Newbie Night Topics

null null null null at revolution.cheap
Fri Jan 23 11:52:53 PST 2015

Thanks for the suggestions! In terms of getting people involved with the
space, what about projects that Sudo hosts? I know there's the mesh net. Is
there anything else? I'd love to talk with someone from the mesh net, by
the way. Right now I can only give a cursory overview of what the project
is doing.