[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Remington full upright piano (that used to be a nuematically controlled player piano)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:04:38 PST 2015

I love it! And I will try to be there 2pm saturday -

In case it isn't obvious I also wanted to make sure that no one tries to
use the wheelchair lift to move the piano into the ballroom. Its not rated
for that weight and would probably break it..

If we can get the other piano tuned, at some point one of the pianos should
ideally go into another room - one of the basement rooms might eventually
be best (though getting it down the stairs does not seem fun) as per the
thought / plan of turning one of the offices there into a rehearsal /
recording room, so people can still play even if the ballroom is in use -

Best,
David