[sudo-discuss] asked to leave

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Jan 22 21:34:02 PST 2015

Today a person who is suspected of having stolen something from Adam on
January 3rd at 3:40PM was in the space.  I had talked with Adam about it
before, and I knew the story.

Adam pointed out that the person was back.  He was at the table in
sudoroom using his computer.  I gathered some people and we asked this
person to leave until or unless they come back to a meeting, which we
explained is at 7PM on wednesdays.

I'm not sure if this discuss list is the venue for listing reasons to
believe this person stole something, and i'm not naming them here at this
point.  This person said they do not know yet if they will attend the
meeting.

They said they would contact me via IRC if they plan to attend the
meeting.  If they do so, I will let everyone know so we can meet up and
talk about it.

thank you
-jake