[sudo-discuss] Newbie Night Topics

null null null null at revolution.cheap
Thu Jan 22 17:34:34 PST 2015

These last few weeks, we've been getting a lot of people for newbie night.
It's a great way to introduce folks to the space, though the way I've been
conducting the night, it's mostly just been an architectural tour. This is
the ballroom, this is the community printing press, this is where the
dumpstered croissants live. Unfortunately, this only prepares people to
navigate the space; not to be excellent sudoers. So I want to open this up
and ask, what else should newbie night cover?

Some important ones:

   - our values
   - our history
   - our safe space agreements

Is there anything else we feel should be added?

-null