[sudo-discuss] Crypto Class Study Group

Garrett Robinson garrett.f.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:02:30 PST 2015

Hey Sudo Room!

Sorry for dropping the ball on organizing this - travel, conferences, and
work got in the way. I and a small group (currently 3 people) plan on
meeting at Sudo Room *Sunday at 6:30* to have an informal study group for
the Crypto I class. We will be talking about the current material, the
problem set, and the assignment.

If you are taking the course now, please join us! If you are not, or are
unsure if you want to continue, remember that the first problem set is* due
on Monday*, so you still have time!!

If it goes well, or there is sufficient interest expressed on the list, we
will consider making it a regular event and putting it on the calendar.
April Glaser has kindly offered to help us with that, if we decide to do so.

Cryptographically yours,
Garrett