[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Remington full upright piano (that used to be a nuematically controlled player piano)

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:50:16 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Cere Mona Davis <ceremona at gmail.com> wrote:
> Art lives in N. Berkeley closeish to the N. Berkeley Bart so some of us to
> help to move this piano by barting then walking to his house.
>
> He would like to try and move this tomorrow or saturday.

Yes please! I would love to help with this. I could drive some muscle
over there in my car as well.

Would we put this in the ballroom? The existing ballroom piano is
getting really sad and out of tune, I think because it keeps being
moved around. I would love to know any ideas people have for keeping
the pianos open-access and reconfigurable, but also not a total
maintenance nightmare.

Also, I would really like to fix the existing one but don't know where
to start. If anybody out there knows how to fix and tune pianos, and
would like to exchange knowledge or learn alongside me, please let me
know! :D