[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Donation box at CCL raided

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 05:29:08 PST 2015

I've been to a few of the hackerspaces here in Berlin, and they all have
had much stricter entrance policies and visitor hours than Noisebridge or
Sudoroom/CCL. Keep in mind that these spaces have been thriving for far
longer than any of the Bay Area hackerspaces. Having access be somewhat
restricted is not necessarily a bad thing.

-Jehan