[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Re: [omni-discuss] Replacing the term "bottom-liner" with..?

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:54:48 PST 2015

Anca,

Thanks for putting together that list. I agree it would be *wonderful if
the work of organizing / facilitating / administering events was shared
among several people rather than the responsibility of just one person.

Unfortunately, there are only a couple of people who are currently doing
this work for the multiple event requests that come in daily. So it's
actually about 4 or 5 people doing all of that work for literally dozens of
events weekly.

We could certainly use more help with this - whether it's taking on the
organizing work for an event or two to revising the process for how we
distribute this work / encourage people to participate in it.

<3