[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Elliot Hughes

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:37:16 PST 2015

I emailed Elliot and informed him of my original proposal:

"I propose sudo room in particular revoke Elliot's non-member privilege to
access the sudo room, and therefore the omni commons, until Elliot can
provide the sudo room membership with tangible evidence of a new investment
in the prevention of physical violence and marked improvement of his own
behavior in this regard."

And that I will be bringing this up at the next sudo room weekly meeting.

I also informed him that others may have proposals or amendments, and that
nothing has been decided as of yet.

// Matt