[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Removing cruft and large donations

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:24:47 PST 2015

A reminder was also brought up at the sudo meeting:

if you see people who look like they're just about to leave a whole bunch
of stuff here ("donation") you can (and please do!) let them know that
donations should go through donations at omnicommons.org (or a collective?) to
make sure that they're not costing us money and time and love and oil and
tears.

Only you can prevent Omni kruft.