[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Elliot Hughes

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:11:51 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 4:49 PM, joseph liesner <blue393 at lmi.net> wrote:
> What is most problematic for me is that there is so little
> daylight here. Elliot's name is used but all the references to
> repeated violence are a mystery to me.  Will  the Mediator
> and Steward process make important information available?

Yeah, I was too ambiguous. Everything they write will be public and
brought to a meeting, but things shouldn't be "hashed out", meaning
the long fact-finding conversations don't happen at meetings. The
point is to still be accountable but not waste everyone's time.

Full policy is here:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association#Section_3.2_Conflict_Resolution

> I fully support Sudo and all members right to be safe in our space
> yet without more daylight in this matter than I have experienced in
> others at the Omni it feels like a comrade will just disappear.

If we can't prioritize safe space, most comrades will just never
appear in the first place.