[sudo-discuss] Laser gantry, oh gantry, where art thou drivers?

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Wed Jan 14 08:41:34 PST 2015

I've sent in the board; FSL will get me an invoice for the new one +
shipping once it arrives (friday).

I'll keep y'all posted.
---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader