[sudo-discuss] [Noisebridge-discuss] looking for a ZIF socket programmer for atmega328p atmel chips

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Wed Jan 14 08:38:06 PST 2015

While it's not ZIF, I have an AVRISP in my drawers of random
electronics stuff over by the tek equipment.  A ZIF socket could be
picked up at HSC or Al lasher's rather quickly.
---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader