[sudo-discuss] Electrical cords running out to the street

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:37:10 PST 2015

There's an electrical cord that has been hanging out of the window by the
front door.

I think it's okay to let community members use electricity while they are
here, but we need to communicate that cords should be brought back in when
they're finished using them.

I'm not sure who talked to the gentleman who is charging his motorbike - he
said it was brought up at Sudo room - but I asked him not to leave the cord
out there and if that message could be reinforced that would be great!

<3