[sudo-discuss] I'm going to pee sitting down at the omni: A call for others to join.

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:03:29 PST 2015

Please excuse the unusual nature of this email and take me seriously for a
moment.

I have started the practice of sitting down to pee at the Omni, which is
not something I do anywhere else in my life. Before I continue, you may
well be wondering if I am assuming that my readership are the owners of
"hoses" as Arnas called them . "No" is the answer, but of course if you
already urinate while sitting then perhaps this call to action is less
germane.

Here is my reasoning:
1. I Care about bathroom cleanliness at the Omni.
2. After close inspection, and many trials, even with the utmost care I
cannot urinate standing up in a way that gets all my urine securely in the
bowl without splashing a very small amount.
3. In my experiments peeing sitting down is almost fail-safe at getting all
my urine in the toilet bowl.
4. I have the option to sit down to pee.

Since there are two options, and one is superior from a cleanliness point
of view - albeit slightly more labour intensive - and since cleaning will
be done in solidarity by one of our members; I therefore am pledging to sit
down to pee at the Omni.

I hope you will take this position with me, if you can, to build a cleaner
Omni.

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/