[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Elliot Hughes

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:33:10 PST 2015

I agree that both/all side must be heard.
I also agree that first, the community and witnesses must be on the same
page about the *facts* of incidents, without pressure on witnesses, but in
way that doesn't promote a closed bias. At one house I was involved ith, a
list would be made, at the meeting withouth the individual, then each
issue/incident was addressed with the individual present, so that each and
every issue/incident was available for discussion/explanation/etc.
We do already (or damn oughta) have precident for these interactions...

~ Korl

500px.com/eske
510.689.4484