[sudo-discuss] Update on sudo-discuss problems

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:28:19 PST 2015

A few months ago, another mailing list I am on had a lot of issues that
sound similar when yahoo implemented DMARC (an anti-SPAM technology). The
problem was sorted out by a call to the yahoo help line.

No idea if this is the same thing, but it is one thing to investigate. Is
there a way to check mail logs from the list server machine to see if yahoo
is rejecting the mail?

-steve

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:35 AM, <hol at gaskill.com> wrote:

> On 2015-01-12 04:21, Ira Brightman wrote:
>
>  Hi All,
>>
>> The two previous posts did not go to this gmail but did go to my yahoo
>> email -- of course into my spam folder.
>>
>> So, the main thing is for someone to forward my posts so everyone can see
>> them.
>>
>> And can someone tell me how I can get my posts to come to this email
>> where everyone else's posts arrive at, but not mine for some reason (and
>> here none go into the spam folder).
>>
>> Hope I haven't taken up too much time and space with all this, but the
>> yahoo spam folder thing is something everyone should be aware of.
>>
>> Have a funny day.
>> Best,
>> Ira Brightman

> Links: