[sudo-discuss] Update on sudo-discuss problems

Ira Brightman ira997 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 04:21:28 PST 2015

Hi All,

The two previous posts did not go to this gmail but did go to my yahoo
email -- of course into my spam folder.

So, the main thing is for someone to forward my posts so everyone can see
them.

And can someone tell me how I can get my posts to come to this email where
everyone else's posts arrive at, but not mine for some reason (and here
none go into the spam folder).

Hope I haven't taken up too much time and space with all this, but the
yahoo spam folder thing is something everyone should be aware of.

Have a funny day.
Best,
Ira Brightman