[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Replacing the term "bottom-liner" with..?

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 13:49:08 PST 2015

I actually think "point person" suggests a *more* unequal division of labor
than "bottom-liner."

A bottom-liner, in my mind, means that even *if* no one else shows up to
help (which can happen!), nothing's going to "leak." They've covered the
bottom line. But in and of itself, that doesn't imply that no one else
can't be involved.

A point person, on the other hand, is the person you have to go to in order
to get involved at all. How do I get involved? *points at person*