[sudo-discuss] 24 hour bans in place for Elliot and Rayc.

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:06:19 PST 2015

Hello All,

I just realized that I didn't actually ask if there was any member present
that was willing to vouch for Rayc or Elliot before I took this action, so
I may have broken protocol.
I also don't think I really needed to ban them, I was just very heated by
trying to deal with David Trujillo's bad behaviour, which was so incredibly
aggrevating that he was spot-banned from Omni.

BTW this is picture of David Trujillo who was banned from Omni.

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/