[sudo-discuss] Can you help with more 3D Scans of Omni Friday 1/9 at 6pm-9pm?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:08:46 PST 2015

Hey all!

So, Erik Strals - who made the 3D scans of the Omni ballroom & Sudo Room -
is coming back tomorrow (Friday 1/9) at 6pm, to do more 3D scanning of
omni!

Erik can't do this by himself - at least two peoples need to be on hand to
help Eric with the following basic tasks:
- Temporarily blocking off entry to all rooms to be scanned, so no one
walks through in the middle of a scan
- Do a basic clean up of the rooms to be scanned so the preserved-for-ever
3D view is not of a dumpy mess

Rooms to be scanned this round are:
La Commune
Disco Room, TIL & Den
Basement
As many other 'little rooms' / offices we can get to

--

TIL: Can we make sure your room is open/unlocked?

LC: We will probably want to pull down the tarps, put some books out and
perhaps clean up a bit to make the space look nice?

Best!
David