[sudo-discuss] Crypto Class Study Group

zaki at manian.org zaki at manian.org
Mon Jan 5 13:58:31 PST 2015

 I can commit to awareness building amongst the various cryto groups I'm a
part of . It would be awesome if more bitcoin people did the course.

I'm fairly overloaded right now. I'd be most likely to participate on
Friday or esp Sunday .

It will be a great thing if something can come together.

I feel like not very many people realize that Dan Boneh's course is
structured as pretty broad survey so you can dip in in the middle and get
something out of it.