[sudo-discuss] Crypto Class Study Group

Garrett Robinson garrett.f.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:58:16 PST 2015

Hey Sudo!

Yet another session of the excellent Coursera Crypto course has started as
of today! [0] If you are interested in learning more about cryptography,
this is a great place to start.

Additionally, I and some others are interested in starting a weekly study
group to discuss the course material and help each other with the
assignments. We were thinking Sudo Room would be a good place to host it!
So this email is meant to:

1. Gauge interest in such a study group from the sudo community
2. Make sure it's ok to host something like this at Sudo

Is there anything we should do to host this at sudo in the most positive
way possible for the space and community?

Cheers,
Garrett

[0] https://www.coursera.org/course/crypto