[sudo-discuss] Edward Vu memorial

Cassandra Chen cassandrachen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:22:29 PST 2015

It would mean a lot to the girls if anyone who knew him were able to come
to our memorial this Saturday.  Anyone who knew him knew how beatiful a
person he was.  We are struggling to connect with his community, and your
presence would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would be willing to share
a couple words too, that would be really sweet for the girls.

On Thursday, February 26, 2015, Marina Kukso <marina.kukso at gmail.com> wrote:

> oh my goodness...edward was one of the kindest, gentlest people i met at
> sudo. he always brought us wonderful popcorn that he made and had his girls
> with him.
>
> what a tragedy...
>
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','dmhomee at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> My deepest condolensces for those of you who knew Edward Vu -- we've been
>> having too much loss in our communities these days.  Below is the
>> fundraiser for his family.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Praveen

Cassandra Chen