[sudo-discuss] Invoice #147 from Omni Oakland Commons

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:20:02 PST 2015

Sudoers,

After paying for March rent and Jan/Feb insurance, our account balance is now $867.72. After paying our shared utilities bill for February, we will be under $400.

As our Gratipay is now $471/wk, we will likely be barely able to pay the bills by the end of March. We will definitely not be able to pay our bills come April, at this rate.

You can make a one-time donation by bringing cash or a check to myself, Marc Juul, or Matt Senate. Or you can send a check to Sudo Room at 4799 Shattuck Ave, Oakland CA 94609.

Please check your account by logging in at https://gratipay.com, as payments frequently bounce. If you've recently become a member, please sign up and start giving what you can!

If you're able to contribute a bit extra over the coming months, an extra $5/month from every member would bring us up to a somewhat more viable place.

If you care about the future survival of sudo, come to next week's meeting to plan a fundraiser party / tesla coil concert / project show and tell!

<3
jenny

--

Jenny