[sudo-discuss] Paid Web Job - Do we have a job list? Here are the deets

Liberty Madison libertymadison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:46:46 PST 2015

A woman is Looking for tech help ASAP
Do we have a job list?

She focuses on neuroscience and spiritual healing
Her main concern for her website is functionality.

A. Scheduler- Main Pain Point
She is having an issue with people scheduling appointment. I advised her to
ditch the "form" and go with in interactive live e scheduler where as
clients can see what she has open and she can block off dates she does not
want to work. (very simple to integrate)

B. EBlast
Her eblast needs to be integrated with her email list at mailchimp.

C. Landing Page
She has a new sector/product within her site "Redesigning Shame" that needs
a distinct landing page.

This is a paid job with a budget

What she needs can truly be done in 2-3 days if that.
Ideal person is skilled in Front/Backend

Any interest?

Liberty
@libertymadison