[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Oakland NeXt at the Omni

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:09:23 PST 2015

A new group wants to be an Omni collective. The notes from last week's
Sudo meeting say nothing about this, so maybe nobody talked about it.
This is pretty important, so I am forwarding it. Please start thinking
of questions your delegate can ask at the next meeting. If you'd like
to ask questions directly you can reply to the omni-consensus thread.