[sudo-discuss] [Reminder] Changing the membership process

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:13:41 PST 2015

recall I proposed changes to our membership process in our articles of
association 7 days ago, based on a discussion with null and deilann.

We discussed at the meeting and made just a few minor changes.

Eske also edited the changes and added some clarifying language. I edited a
bit of this language, most of which is friendly to my original proposed
changes.

Here it is:

https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Articles_of_Association%2FImproving_membership&diff=9236&oldid=9216

I hope we can come to consensus on making this change tonight.

// Matt

p.s. If you want to engage with some more radical changes we hope to make
in the coming year, please see the beginning of an entirely new membership
policy I've started here:
https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Articles_of_Association%2FFuture_Membership&diff=9225&oldid=9223