[sudo-discuss] Proposed Safe Space Ban: Perry

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Feb 8 00:01:17 PST 2015

I just want to point out here, in case anyone hasn't figured it out yet,
that Al Sweigart is trolling us.

Our safe spaces policies and our methods of implementing them have been
working well.  Just because someone like Al wants to theorize about a
super-intelligent hyper-evil entity that would take advantage of our
process doesn't mean that we actually have that problem.

Al, you are not part of our community, in the sense of participating in
the space in a positive and caring way.  Please stop inserting yourself
into our discussions.

Torrie, for you to be responding to Al's trolling as if he respresents
sudoroom in any way is extremely unfortunate.  I encourage you to research
his effects on noisebridge in the past.

thank you
-jake