[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Recycling: Please come cash in our bottles & cans!

Steve Bloom stevebloom55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:11:44 PST 2015

Thanks so much, Patrik.  Ryan (w/ dreadlocks) and I want to set up a system
to do this consistently building-wide (not as part of the grant proposal,
although it's way to show the agency we care).  Non-CRV bottles and cans,
and I think cardboard, can also be kept separate and taken over to Gilman
St. (depending on volume, but maybe weekly) and cash received.

Bins for this purpose are free and there are instructional signs and
notices available that can be modified as needed and then printed out.  The
harder part will be educating people, and keeping them educated, about what
to do.  I had a look in the carts the other day and things weren't entirely
happy.

Ultimately, if we do this right, we should be able to reduce the number of
carts.

-- Steve