[sudo-discuss] calling a sudo board meeting

April Glaser april.glaser at riseup.net
Sat Feb 7 05:45:04 PST 2015

Hi all,

We still need to get a solid list of who all is on the board now. If you
are on the board, can you please email me to confirm that? Or send me a
list of all known board members?

And we need to have a meeting to get some general things approved
officially with minutes and all.

If you believe you are a member of the board, can you please fill out
this poll: https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/2015_sudo_board_/edit_columns.cgi

I'm in Boston now and may very well be abroad most of March, so it'd be
great to try to do this in Feb.

Thanks a trillion! April

--
0x54FC570B