[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sfchalkboard] Your awesome organization + my awesome student...

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:04:10 PST 2015

Anyone interested in reaching out?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Gore <elizabeth.d.gore at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-02-05 15:35 GMT-08:00
Subject: [sfchalkboard] Your awesome organization + my awesome student...
To: sfchalkboard at lists.riseup.net

Chalkmeisters!

I have a handful of motivated, fantastic high school students from Richmond
who need to find a one-week internship / work shadow experience in an
organization or company in the first week of April. Makers, designers, bike
mechanics, social justice-- would love to expose them to something beyond
Citibank and Sephora...

Get in touch if you work somewhere cool and would be willing to share it
with a teenager.

Lizzy

--
*"If you fear it, walk towards it." - James Baldwin*

To learn how to edit subscriber settings, visit:
https://help.riseup.net/en/lists/list-user/subscribing