[sudo-discuss] RAYC's membership

Danny Spitzberg stationaery at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 13:55:54 PST 2015

I believe I met RAYC last Tuesday - 5'10"ish, short hair, rapid talker - he got all up in my face repeatedly as I was doing inventory of a/v equipment for the Omni wiki. I was clearly using a clipboard and camera with intention to record info, working with Kwe, but RAYC hit me with a litany of questions lik,e Hey are you new here, Hey are you looking for anyone, Hey can I help you find something... As if he was security at his own club house. I told him repeatedly what I was doing and why and said thanks but no thanks for his help and he persisted.

No harm no foul, I guess, but that was super-duper aggravating.

I'm unclear what RAYC's status is with Sudo and/or Omni, but wanted to add this for the record.

Happy Sunday!