[sudo-discuss] La Commune Renovation Plans

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:57:21 PDT 2014

I would also like to add that this plan will decrease the square footage of
space that needs to be secured outside of hours of operation while
increasing the amount of space that can be used by the Commons

On Sep 28, 2014 8:51 PM, "niki" <niki.shelley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tried sending this to the list w/ attachments but they were too large -
let me know if you have trouble viewing anything!

> Friends,
>
> After lengthy discussions with the Heath Inspector and Plumber, La
Commune has put together renovation plans for the Cafe / Bookstore.

> These plans have already been signed off on by John. We will give
anything that we are planning of getting rid of to any of the other
collectives, should they have a use / need for it. Everything else will be
taken to the dump / urban ore.