[sudo-discuss] day of the week for regular show and tell?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 17:00:12 PDT 2014

i love this idea!

sudo doesn't currently have anything scheduled on fridays and saturdays,
while tuesdays are 3D printing and sudo mesh alt hacknights. not saying all
of these activities can't coexist simultaneously in our huge, beautiful new
space - just a comment on distribution of stuff happening in sudo. :)

also, this sounds like a fantastic way to replace Newbie Night, which is
slagging due to lack of activities other than tours and q&a!

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org