[sudo-discuss] day of the week for regular show and tell?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:08:48 PDT 2014

hi all,

we'd like to start doing a weekly informal show and tell - kind of like a 5
minutes of fame, but more informal. anyone could share something that
they're working on, or something interesting, and we all listen and
participate.

are you a sudoer who would be interested in being a participant in
something like this? if you are, what day(s) of the week might you be
interested in doing this? also, we'd like to pick a day of the week when
folks are likely to be around anyway so that anyone who's around can listen
in for a bit, participate, go back to what they're doing. if there's a day
of the week that sounds like it would fit that bill, please reply all.

- marina