[sudo-discuss] [omnilogistics] list of lights and their wattages at The Omni

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:48:39 PDT 2014

Wow, thanks Jake for doing all of this!

Some notes just for making a record to think about:

When I left sometime between midnight and 1am, I turned off:
- light in the utility room (23W)
- lights in the kitchen (46W: likely got turned back on though)
- La Commune bright lights (1400W: i don't understand why these are so
often on, as the switches are so hard to get to, requiring going behind the
bar - also, the one light near the door, with the switch by the ballroom,
is sufficient as a nightlight)
- ballroom bathroom light (23W)
- stage lights (490W)

I also regularly turn off basement and ballroom lights after meetings and
public school classes - maybe a note to all organizers of meetings and
classes to turn off lights when they're done using the space would be
helpful.

Would probably be good also to have some nice lamps in the basement for the
1-2 people often in there reading.

fwiw, sudo supports the proposal to buy motion-sensor lights, is looking
into alternative, low-power lighting for our space, and has a few folks
eager to explore solar options for the roof.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org