[sudo-discuss] [Critical] Need Potential Delegates for Omni Collective Participation

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 20:53:42 PDT 2014

Hey all,

FYI - I've BCC'd you if you are a current sudo room member.

Our current acting delegates to the Omni Oakland Collective, Yardena and
Jenny, need serious relief.

*PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF ACTING AS A SUDO ROOM DELEGATE IN THE
NEAR TERM. WE NEED YOU.*

Patrick Xu has stepped up to act as the delegate for the next two Omni
Meetings 9/25 and 10/2.

We need more folks who can prepare to act as delegates in an on-going
basis, as well as folks to act as delegate in the very near term on:

10/9
10/16
10/23