[sudo-discuss] PG&E and questions about power (electrical!).

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:42:03 PDT 2014

Hey y'all.

You may or may not be aware but since we have moved in, our monthly PG&E
bill has gone from $481 to close to $900. I'm guessing it's just going to
continue to climb.

I realize that we're using a lot more electricity than when John and Mary
were living there but I want us to please be mindful of the expense!!

Does anyone have thoughts as to what could be contributing to such an
increase? Is it simply having more lights on, more often?

Also - please turn off lights when you are not using them. I often see
lights left on around the building and it would be great if we could all
get in the habit on turning lights off when we leave a room!

xo