[sudo-discuss] Proposal for temporary tenant in one basement office

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:07:53 PDT 2014

$400/mo plus free labor for a 3 month commitment seems more than fair.  I
think the main sticking point would be the request not to rent out the
other two rooms, because that significantly affects our flexibility to
accept other tenants.

We could agree not to rent out just the center room,  for example. Or we
could build in a clause that reduces the rent of one or both of the other
rooms get rented.

Patrik