[sudo-discuss] [omni-building] Re: [omnilogistics] Grinding floors in CCL Saturday?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 16:21:41 PDT 2014

It creates tons of dust (despite the shopvac attachment), is a bit hard to
control,  and doesn't work quite as well as I hoped.  But yeah,  feel free
to borrow it. I'll be in CCL until at least 6 or so. I can show you how to
use it.

Definitely need a good dust respirator,  and you should probably keep the
door closed. ..

Patrik