[sudo-discuss] okcupid fail

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Sep 20 13:12:44 PDT 2014

so they didn't like our picture of RMS holding his laptop, lovingly.

i can't fucking believe someone flagged this picture!

http://www.mladina.si/media/www/slike/2012/19/__610/vint-richard-stallma_1.jpg

what should we put next?

IMPORTANT: One of your Pictures has been removed.
Hi from OkCupid.

One of your photos was flagged by OkCupid users for being inappropriate.
After being reviewed and voted on by our moderators the consensus was to
remove the photo.

The most common reasons for picture removal are:

     1. The picture doesn't have YOU in it.

     2. Copyrighted material

     3. Extreme closeups

     4. Non-photos or photos of pets, children, etc.

     5. Celebrity/fake uploads

     6. Disgusting stuff that scars us

     7. Porn or nudity

As a rule of thumb, upload only photos of yourself
(your pets, children, and artwork belong elsewhere),
and make sure your face or body (not your tattoo or eyeball) is chosen
with the thumbnail selector.

Remember, OkCupid is free, so please obey good etiquette and try to
positively impact the community.
If you repeatedly get items deleted via this process your account will be
deleted as well.

OkCupid