[sudo-discuss] Replacing Sudo/CCL skylights next week

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:02:32 PDT 2014

John the landlord just came through Sudo & CCL with a couple roofing
contractors. He is going to pay to replace all the skylights in CCL &
Sudo next week. We have six. They expect to replace two per day on
Tuesday (23), Wednesday (24) and Thursday (25), moving from north to
south. Work may extend into Friday. They are requesting that we clear
the areas underneath so they can lay tarps and avoid
death/destruction/mayhem. So that means:

On Tuesday, CCL should push stuff towards Sudo
On Wednesday, CCL & Sudo should clear stuff from the middle
On Thursday, Sudo should push stuff towards CCL

We don't have to move everything, they can lay tarps over things and
figure out how to work around, but we will certainly want to move some
stuff.

The new skylights won't be bubbles, but will be flat safety glass. A
contractor told me "a person could walk on one". So this will be great
once we get roof access. Also if we ever see rain again.

Sorry for cross-posting to so many lists. Please remove lists from
your reply as necessary. :)