[sudo-discuss] Volunteers needed tommorrow (Wednesday) morning!

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:31:28 PDT 2014

Still trying to achieve fire safety & ADA accessibility by Saturday.
Lots of things happening tomorrow morning. We need:

Someone who can drive a U-haul full of waste to the following places:
* hazardous waste
* e-waste
* recycling
* solid waste

We can tell you where to go. The truck needs to be returned by
12:30pm. You'll probably need to start by 8am.

Someone to help the wheelchair lift installer starting around 9am -
simple stuff like holding and fetching tools.

And as many people as we can for spare hands during bathroom construction.

Thanks so much!!