[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Pickup failure - Assistance requested

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Sep 16 02:58:05 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 2:12 AM, Johan Sosa <johan at thefunquantum.com> wrote:

> What's the plan for getting this? I'm should be able to help in the
> weekend or evening/night. Also, some folks at biocurious were wondering if
> the seller had other biotech equipment that could be useful.

We are picking this up Wednesday at 7 pm in redwood city. I could really
use some more hands to help out. I am renting equipment to move it but some
lifting and stabilizing will still be required. I am also trying to
organize pickup of two large incubators at 5 pm, but have not yet confirmed
with the buyer.

It sounds like the seller will have more equipment in the coming weeks as
they are transitioning to a new space.

--
marc/juul