[sudo-discuss] [biocurious] Re: [CCL] Pickup failure - Assistance requested

Raymond McCauley raymond at raymondmccauley.net
Fri Sep 12 03:36:07 PDT 2014

If you do use Corcovan, ask for the rate for a "hood lift", and you'd
generally want to use a truck with a lift gate. I've moved a couple of
these, and wouldn't do it without that kind of equipment. Folks I know who
run used equipment businesses say that moving these things is responsible
for a fairly large number of injuries.