[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Re: [biocurious] Pickup failure - Assistance requested

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Fri Sep 12 02:47:08 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 2:25 AM, Derek Jacoby <derekja at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, looking at the link yours is much smaller than mine, so I'm sure
> the smaller lift table with people stabilizing would work fine
>

> http://m.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-60730-10041.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Hm.

Dimension without base stand: 77 ⅝ x 32 ⅞ x 63 inches

Weight without base stand: 680 lbs.

I don't think a 500 lbs max 18 inch wide table lift is going to cut it for
a 78 inch wide 680 lbs cabinet. I think you might be looking at the wrong
model cabinet. That page I linked lists multiple cabinets of different
sizes. Or maybe you're suggesting we use a pair?

Maybe lowering it into dollies with two of those materials lifts Johan
linked would work? If we ratchet-strap the material lifts to the cabinet
before lowering so they don't slide out?

--
marc/juul