[sudo-discuss] Agenda Item for next week's meeting: ONL is not a member collective.

Andrew Lowe andrew at lostways.com
Wed Sep 10 12:55:22 PDT 2014

My point is that whether or not the show was political or entertainment,
event producers should have some autonomy in how they run their events.
Feed back is welcome, but there was no brekaing of any collective policy
that i know of, even so it's being used as an official reason to strip a
group of it's membership. I find that unnerving, should we have to run the
content and format of all events by the collective for fear that an event
could lead to a group losing it's membership?

--
---------
Andrew Lowe