[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [BAPS-Organizing] omni website link to baps calendar

D. Scott Nanos scott.nanos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:40:22 PDT 2014

thanks SO MUCH yar (altho im a noob and dont really know how to use that
git repository, but i forwarded it to baps list). Just checked the omni
wiki now and it seems that there are actually 2 links on the omni wiki and
they both go to tps.org instead of bayareapublicschool.org, is this a hard
fix?

also, can anyone else (matt? baps folks?), if they know how to do this,
jump in and do it? I'm sure yar has a million things to do right now

xo

scott