[sudo-discuss] [omnilogistics] [Critical] Cannot pass new member Rise Above printing

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 07:56:20 PDT 2014

FYI all, Gabriela came to last night's Sudoroom meeting, we had a long
productive conversation, and afterwards Sudoroom consented on this
statement:

"Sudoroom will consent to Rise Above renting space at the omni for
$1000/month for a 6 month trial lease term, once the location and any
building modifications and permits are clarified and once the meaning
of tenancy is clarified by the Omni's legal/governance working group.
We don't object to them being a tenant in a general sense."

If you recall, the exact proposal before the delegates last week was
roughly in the same spirit. Some Sudoroom members simply believe that
the details should be more clearly figured out before we all say for
certain. We hope this gives everybody a clear path forward for now.

Also worth noting: Gabriela mentioned last night that she has a new
plan for space usage which is different from modifying/occupying the
utility room. It involved renting one of the three small basement
rooms and possibly expanding it, plus sharing a desk somewhere with
natural sunlight. I assume she'll show you that tonight, but just a
heads up.